One of the worst things that can happen while on vacation is running out of phone power.
Of course, it’s possible to charge your phone once you get back to an outlet. But many times, we are all over the world without plug-in access.
Finally, those days are over!
Introducing the “Thorra” solar-power power bank for your small devices. You can now charge your phone wherever there’s sunlight. These solar-powered Power banks can store 20,0000 milliamps of power.
Thorra triples the time of most portable power banks.
The Thorra can plug in any wall for full power. But additionally, you can change power from the sun into hours of more cell phone battery life. Thorra can actually save your life!
It’s small and cool
The sleek design is about the same size as the average cell phone so keeping it with you at all times is never a hassle. You can sit the Thorra Power Bank on any window at night. As soon as the sun shows up, your power bank will begin charging, and be ready for your adventures out in the city.
– Solar capacity mobile charger external battery power bank
– Dual USB ports, you can charge phones, pads or other small electronic devices simultaneously
– LED light, press the switch twice, the LED will light up, works perfectly in darkness, especially for emergency
– Intelligent circuit connection charge, connected devices automatically recharge, power automatic shutdown, efficient fast charging
– Automatic identification of charging equipment, adjusts the output current
– 7 intelligent security protection, fast and safe charging
– Input: DC 5V / 1.5A ( max )
– Output: DC 5V / 1A, 2.1A ( max )
Product Size(L x W x H): 45*2*.3 inches
1 x Power Bank
1 x usb cable
Order your Thorra Today!
You have many choices when it comes to portable power banks. Only Thorra includes the option of charging by the sun. At only $24.99 plus shipping and handling, this is a no brainer. Get charged up!
Order the beautifully designed, easy to carry and life-saving THORRA Solar powered power bank and never worry about losing power on your adventures again.