BUT HOW ON EARTH WILL YA’LL ADJUST IN ANOTHER COUNTRY?
Thankfully, I have found the answer to your questions. And it’s only $19 less than a case of beer!
In This 257-page Ebook, You’ll Learn About The Specific Challenges And How To Become A Successful Expat Family. Bonus: 16 Interviews With Expat Families From Around The World Give You The Inside Track, Tips, And Secrets To A Successful Family Relocation. Read it now!
- Everything from planning your move and making a first visit, to language issues and dealing with bad days abroad.
- The Happy Expat Family will better prepare your family to make a smooth move abroad. Applying just one suggestion could save you time, money, and a whole lot of stress. And there are dozens in the book!
- When Dena moved abroad with her family in 2009 there wasn’t much information. Most things were learned “the hard way.” Because of that, The Happy Expat Family is a rich resource full of first hand experiences.
- Dena wrote this ebook so families like yours could be prepared, and experience a smooth move abroad.
- So if you are thinking about moving abroad, planning your move, or are already an expat, this book will help you deal with the challenges.
- It will also motivate you to stay focused on creating an amazing life.